Way Ahead Care are recruiting Live-In Carers to work throughout Somerset and Bath
Can you make a difference in someone’s life?
Way Ahead Care are looking for caring, honest and reliable people to join its Live-In Care team. You will be providing care and support for individuals, or couples, who would like to retain their independence and remain in their own home for as long as possible. Live-in care is a genuine alternative to Residential Care.
Way Ahead Care is a family run business and has been providing home care in the local community for over 20 years. To compliment this we have recently started delivering Live-in care services and are looking to recruit experienced care givers to join our expanding team.
We offer Live-In Care services throughout Somerset and Bath and we wish to recruit carers who are able to provide one to one care for clients with a variety of needs.
Duties will include
- Support and assistance with all personal care requirements.
- Prompting and administration of medication.
- Preparing meals
- Light domestic duties.
- Accompanying the client to appointments or social events
- Full employment (we are not looking to offer self-employed arrangements)
- Flexible working pattern. (long term or short term periods)
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full Induction Training and ongoing nationally recognised training.
- Paid holiday.
- We manage all DBS submissions and references.
- Constant support including 24/7 emergency support.
We are looking for individuals with at least 1 year’s social care experience either through Residential, Nursing or Home Care. You must be eligible to work in the UK with a good level of English communication, written and verbal.
A full UK driver’s license would be an advantage, however this is not essential.
Click Here To Apply Online