Care Assistants/Support Worker (Domiciliary – Must be a driver)
Who Are We?
Way Ahead Care is a family run and has been providing care in local communities for nearly 25 years. Due to increasing demand for our services we are looking to employ further care assistants to work within our home care service throughout Bath and Keynsham.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant (Domiciliary)
- Typical tasks will include helping people to get up in the mornings and to bed at night.
- We assist individuals with washing, bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation and assistance with medication.
- Other duties include domestic support within their home and shopping.
Requirements of a Care Assistant (Domiciliary)
- The successful candidate needs to be of a friendly and caring disposition
- Smart and presentable
- Punctual and polite
- Available to work alternative weekends
- Be able to work flexibly as no 2 days will be the same
- Access to motorised transport (this is an essential requirement)
Benefits of a Care Assistant (Domiciliary)
- Regardless of experience we will provide you with a comprehensive Induction Program
- Support you in completing the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- Choose your working hours in line with outside or family commitments
- Provide ongoing training and development to support you in your role
- Working for a locally based company that values and develops their staff
- 24hr On Call support to support and assist you if required
- Very competitive rates of pay – £9.50 to £11.66. mileage paid at 45p per mile
Access to motorised transport is essential. If you do not have a driving license or access to a car or moped then we will be unable to process your application.Click Here To Apply Online