We wish to recruit a Care Supervisor for our domiciliary care provision in Taunton.
As a Care Supervisor you will play an integral role in supporting the Care Manager. You will ensure the company meets its regulatory requirements.
Duties will include:
- Undertake risk assessments of the working environment for Service User and Way Ahead Care staff. This includes the care environment and all equipment.
- To support staff and undertake conduct and competency observations.
- Set up new care packages in line with company and regulatory requirements. Ensure they are ready for service delivery.
- Assess, reassess and amend Service User risk and care needs assessments where changes have been notified.
- Ensure accurate written records are kept of all situations and filed appropriately.
- Provide office cover for Care Co-ordinators during holiday and absence.
- Act as a positive role model for care staff.
The Supervisor has a key role in liaising between the Care Manager and the front line care delivery. This is a full time position working hours predominately 08:00 to 16:00 with alternate weekends.
Your role would be to ensure the ongoing quality of provision is maintained and support staff in difficult or challenging situations. You will support the Care Manager to ensure Way Ahead Care meets its contractual and regulatory requirements.
On alternate weekends the Supervisor will be responsible for the weekend On Call. Working from home, you will provide emergency telephone support for staff and ensure that the care provision is maintained in the event of service interruptions.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of Social Care, preferably in a domiciliary care environment, hold a relevant Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification, and have a basic knowledge of the CQC regulations in relation to Domiciliary Care. Experience of working with Staff Plan Roster software programme would be an advantage, but not essential.
Access to motorised transport is essential to the role.
For more information about Way Ahead Care click here
For more information about this role call Natalie on 01823 321123 (option 3)
Click Here To Apply Online