Extra Care Housing Care Assistant (Taunton)
Join Way Ahead Care in Taunton where care is a career, not just a job.
Way Ahead Care have Care Assistant positions working within Elizabeth House Extra Care Housing Scheme in Taunton.
Elizabeth House is complex of self-contained flats. Extra Care Housing (ECH) offers tenants the ability to live as independently as they wish, but provides a 24hr onsite presence to support people day to day catering for their changing needs.
Our staff provide over-arching support and the assessed care to those living in the scheme but require more help with their day to day living. The scheme is a vibrant community and offers tenants opportunities to participate in many communal activities in which staff will be required to support with.
Monday to Friday £7.61
Those with a Level 3 qualification or equivalent:
Monday to Friday £8.00
Bank Holidays – Double Time
Way Ahead Care have recently been awarded contracts through Somerset County Council to deliver care and support within this Taunton scheme. We are a family run business and pride ourselves in caring for not only our clients but our staff. No experience is necessary as a full and comprehensive training program will be provided through our dedicated training department. Due to this increase in demand we wish to recruit a number of dedicated individuals to join the staff team at Elizabeth House in Taunton.
Working for Way Ahead Care you will get:
- Opportunities for full and part time hours, evening and weekend hours, working around your family and leisure commitments
- Opportunities for training and development through our internal training department
- Career progression opportunities through the company in either care management or training
- Variable or salaried contracted hours.
- Committed to providing high quality care and support services
- Able to work alternate weekends
If you would like to discuss more or apply please call Natalie or Katie on 01823 321123
Click Here To Apply Online