Extra Care Housing Care Assistant (Bridgwater)
Join Way Ahead Care in Bridgwater where care is a career, not just a job.
Way Ahead Care have Care Assistant positions working within Gibb House and Hilda Coles Extra Care Housing Schemes in Bridgwater.
Both Gibb House and Hilda Coles are complexes of self-contained flats. Extra Care Housing (ECH) offers tenants the ability to live as independently as they wish, but provides a 24hr onsite presence to support people catering for their changing needs.
Our staff provide over-arching support and the assessed care to individuals living in the scheme but require more dedicated help with their day to day living. The schemes are vibrant communities which offer tenants opportunities to participate in many communal activities in which staff will be required to support with.
Bridgwater ECH Pay Rates:
Monday to Friday £7.61
Those with a Level 3 qualification or equivalent:
Monday to Friday £8.00
Bank Holidays – Double Time
Way Ahead Care have recently been awarded contracts through Somerset County Council to deliver care and support within these Bridgwater schemes. We are a family run business and pride ourselves in caring for not only our clients but our staff too.
No experience is necessary as a full and comprehensive training program will be provided through our dedicated training department. Due to this increase in demand we wish to recruit a number of dedicated individuals to join the staff team at Gibb House and Hilda Coles in Bridgwater.
Working for Way Ahead Care you will get:
- Opportunities for full and part time hours, evening and weekend hours, working around your family and leisure commitments
- Opportunities for training and development through our internal training department
- Career progression opportunities through the company in either care management or training
- Committed to providing high quality care and support services
- Able to work alternate weekends
- Flexible approach to meet service delivery needs
If you would like to discuss more or wish to apply please call Natalie or Katie on 01823 321123
Click Here To Apply Online