Live-In Carer – Somerset and Bath
Way Ahead Care are recruiting Live-In Carers to work throughout Somerset and Bath
**Only applications from those residing in the UK will be considered.**
Can you make a difference in someone’s life?
Way Ahead Care are looking for caring and reliable people to join its Live-In Care team. You would provide care and support for individuals, who would like to retain their independence and remain in their own home.
Way Ahead Care is a family run business. We have been providing care in the local community for over 20 years. We have a small Live-in Care service and we look after a small number of clients in the Bath and Bristol area.
Duties will include:
- Support and assistance with all personal care requirements.
- Prompting and administration of medication.
- Preparing meals.
- Light domestic duties.
- Accompanying the client to appointments or social events.
- Full employment. (We are not looking to offer self-employed arrangements)
- Flexible working pattern. (long term or short term periods)
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Full Induction Training and ongoing nationally recognised training.
- Paid holiday.
- We manage all DBS submissions and references.
- Constant support including 24/7 emergency support.
We are looking for those with at least 1 year’s social care experience. This could be through Residential, Nursing or Home Care. You must be eligible to work in the UK with a good level of English communication – written and verbal.
**Only applications form those residing in the UK will be considered.**
A full UK driver’s license would be an advantage, but this is not essential.
Click Here To Apply Online