A Live-in Carer is someone who will not intrude on your life, but be there to assist you with day to day tasks that you may now be finding a little difficult. You and your family will be provided with reassurance and peace of mind that you will be safe and cared for by our staff. The reassurance and absence of worry will only enhance your health and wellbeing; and improve your independence within your local community.
We put the individual at the centre of everything to ensure that they are able to continue with life in their own home, surrounded by their friends and family. All care and support packages are flexible and can be adjusted to suit your requirements or changing needs. Learn more about funding options for care services.
- Live-in Care will provide you with:
- Companionship, peace of mind and reassurance
- Couples can stay together
- Support to stay in touch with family and friends
- Retain your social connections within the community
- Help and advice about living well and staying positive
- A dedicated one to one service
- Continuity of care and support
The common misconception is that a Live-in carer will intrude on your life however this is not the case. We carefully choose the carers that deliver Live-in care services in consultation with you and your family to ensure we get the perfect match.