We understand the decision to accept additional support is a hard one. We will help you in developing a care package that embodies all that it is important to you.
We would want to get to know you. Learn about your likes and dislikes, your present or former interests that maybe with the support from a Live-in carer you could pursue again. By getting to know you better our Assessment staff can work with you, your family and those you trust in creating your bespoke Care Plan. Based on your Care Plan we will match you with a Carer with similar interests and values to create a comfortable relationship.
Your Live-In Carer can deliver a diverse and flexible package bespoke to you. This could include:
- Washing, bathing or showering
- Grooming (hair washing, shaving)
- Oral hygiene
- Medication management and administration
- Continence support and catheter care
- Skin care integrity management
- Liaising with GPs, District Nurses and other care professionals
- Cooking a balanced diet and meal planning
- Domestic duties and laundry
- Accompanying you to appointments
- Shopping – both groceries and pleasure
- Assisting with looking after your pets
- Day trips, or longer excursions
Of course these are just examples, we would be happy to discuss other requirements or needs you might have.